Hendersonville, NC – Home Inspections
Before you buy:
We all live in houses that are less than perfect and most people are aware of at least some of the things that need to be repaired in their home. If you are considering buying a home you are probably not too concerned about the small things, although they can add up. Most people just want to be certain that they do not buy a house without knowing about something that may be unsafe, a fire or electrical safety issue for example – or very expensive to repair or replace, like a new roof or new heat pump. With a thorough home inspection report in hand, you are able to get cost estimates for repairs, decide which repairs or maintenance items will be needed immediately and which may be scheduled for later. The bottom line is that a home inspection report is the first step in the process of gathering the information you will need to make the best possible decision.
- What is included in a home inspection?
- What makes a good home inspection?
- What is the importance of a timely home inspection during the “due diligence” period?
- How is a home inspection different from a building code inspection?
- What about water quantity?
- Is a home inspection necessary for a new home?
Ussery Home Inspections, Inc.
Milton E. Ussery, Jr.
Brevard, NC 28712